Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody i been going through the forum and I dont see and stores posted other than OEM-Surplus I have a B12 struts just went through the towers and blew off my hoodnow for the fact that I cant get another car since times r tuff I need some places that sell KYB AGX's or tokicos also if anyones used megan racing springs :balls:

BTW:
Since im down there what are the biggest brakes i can find and put on her I dont think the motors gonna make the summer so i might do a GA or CA :balls:

·
Registered
56 Posts
you can get the KYB's right through summitracing.com

I stillhave yet to hear a good thing about megan racing. whether it be toyota, nissan, or honda...I would rather trust OBX

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well their the only brand i found i like to trust names ive heard and reffered and I just got a call somebody(most likely a truck) just rubbed of my rear bumper n lights :waving: more money i gotta spend now :balls: :wtf: :balls:

·
Registered
56 Posts
well their the only brand i found i like to trust names ive heard and reffered and I just got a call somebody(most likely a truck) just rubbed of my rear bumper n lights :waving: more money i gotta spend now :balls: :wtf: :balls:
rubbed off?

as if some one rearended your car?

you arent having good luck with this are you

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No no luck at all I went to cif they were playin around my bumper is holding on the corner screws and taillight are crackd bad especially the driver I mean it sits low but u gotta b blind n dumd not to feel or see that and I dont think GR-2's wil hold I drive at 100 or better at all times then again thats 5 away from my top lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah to hell with it I still need struts n springs body Ill do later wat does everyone else use I only find megan n spring tech struts just GR-2's

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does anyone kno where I can get parts or if I can use B13 parts for my tailights n interior as for suspension all I find are GR-2's n megan racing spring I travel a lot to SI and jersey somebody let me kno

1 - 10 of 10 Posts