Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you b12ers have installed strut tower braces on your cars and do you guys feel a difference when you take a turn.
I know a place where i can get a ractive one for 70 dollars Canadien and a chikara for 144 canadien.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
It's supposed to make a big difference on the B13's so I assume it would make a big difference on our cars too

·
Registered
258 Posts
Every little bit helps. Especially for the price. There are planty on Ebay for under $20 US.
John

N

·
0 Posts
What do you search for on ebay for the FSTB for a b12. I couldn't find one (yet :)). Is there a place online where I can just order one?

·
Registered
292 Posts
they make a huge difference , reduces alot of roll and keeps you really tight on the road ...with lowering springs and performance struts my car is so stiff I hate driving it downtown heh.

I got mine for 20$

dont forget if you dont have a anti sway bar GET ONE! Junker is usually the best place for that :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
I haven't install one on the b12 yet but I did put a front and rear bar on a 240sx and you could feel the difference the 1st moment you move the car. without the bar the car feels softer(not a bad thing at times) with the bar it feels stiffer................the suspension feels more active..........with perf struts, springs and sway bars the ride would get so bad you sometimes would think the whole thing is falling apart.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Does anyone know if they fit on a B12 with an e-series engine

·
Registered
48 Posts
i found one for the b14 but they all fit the b12 aparantly at http://ppsonline.net for 39.95$ + tax and shipping and that's canadian too. they don't have them in stock right now. but if u email them they can order it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts