Nissan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have any warning for front strut bars for the 04 sentras sold on ebay? other than "hit or miss" buying on ebay?

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
meh, I have the megan racing one that can be found on ebay. I'm not especially impressed with it and I don't like that it's adjustable. I'm going to be welding it solid and probably adding some aluminum bars to it for stiffness.

I've got a stock Spec V strut bar laying around...i'll sell it to you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm.....interesting.....how much would u be selling it for? and uh...just to make sure this is S-tune thing right? hahaha i don't want my warrenty to become void.....read stuff about it in that other post about s-tune/r-tune mods.....

·
^ ownz you all ^
2,524 Posts
well it's not nismo, so it's not anything-tune

in order for your warranty to be void, the strut bar would have to have caused the problem. Since it comes stock on every other model, I think it would be impossible for them to blame any problem on your strut bar.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol hahaha ya never know.....them freak accidents happen....the strut bar rips through the engine somehow lol......well thats cool to know thx a lot

·