Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This goes out to everyone who has bought stromung exhaust. How do you like the sound of it and did you order it directly from stromung? I'm assuming if you did, you had to call them and get all of the pricing because I didn't find it on their website. I'm calling them anyway but I was wondring how much the piping is, the muffler, is the muffler a single or dual tip(I want single), and is it stainless steel? Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
369 Posts
SilverSpec175 said:
This goes out to everyone who has bought stromung exhaust. How do you like the sound of it and did you order it directly from stromung? I'm assuming if you did, you had to call them and get all of the pricing because I didn't find it on their website. I'm calling them anyway but I was wondring how much the piping is, the muffler, is the muffler a single or dual tip(I want single), and is it stainless steel? Thanks for the info.

I bought mine directly from stromung. Its made of stainless steel and has a dual tip muffler. The muffler is the secret to the mellow tone. just give scott a call 1-714-596-2237

;)

S

·
0 Posts
I thought that those stromung exhaust are only for suburu?! they'll work(well) on spec-v's? ...hmmm...how much you pay?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Shevon said:
I thought that those stromung exhaust are only for suburu?! they'll work(well) on spec-v's? ...hmmm...how much you pay?
depends on the configuration(price of exhaust). scott has not updated his web site in a while he does make nissan exhausts.

I

·
0 Posts
Take a look on www.b15sentra.net.

Look in the forums under modifications- performance

There should be a sticky thread near the top that has price listings ....

Still seems like a lot of money to me...

·
Drives Hard
288 Posts
Immortallis said:
Take a look on www.b15sentra.net.

Look in the forums under modifications- performance

There should be a sticky thread near the top that has price listings ....

Still seems like a lot of money to me...
Keep in mind Stromung's build quality is second to none. He offers a dual tip, and we offer a single that is a little less expensive. But very well made systems.

O

·
0 Posts
I looked at the Mossy Performance website, and it says that the exhaust for the Spec V was still under development. When is their exhaust system going to be available? thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts