Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
102 Posts
I was looking into buying some headers for my car... I don't know that much about how to install them(haha ok so i don't know ANYTHING about it), but is it something that can easily be done/learned? And also will it hook up with stock exhaust? Or should I do it the other way around(muffler, cat, then headers)? How does it connect to the block? And would I need a lift. I've been working a lot lately, haven't really taken the time to get up under the car and poke around w/ it. Just thought I'd ask cuz you guys are crazy full of all sorts of helpfull info. What kind of performance increase would I see out of headers w/ just intake, stock everything else on a ga16 motor?

· Registered
102 Posts
Yeh... I think I am going to do the exhaust first. So just so I know it goes from the block, to the headers, headers go all the way down to the cat, which then goes to muffler right? I am looking at buying it from the cat all the way back first, then the headers. How much would it be for decent exhaust all the way to the cat? Any good brand suggestions either? Thanks.... And yeh it does seem a little scary, being that this is my ONLY means of transportation, but thats how i learn everything, take it apart, put it back together, I'm pretty good about stuff like that so I know as long as I'm paying attention, I should be allright...... lol at least i hope so...
:hal:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.