Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many of you guys actually do it... ..... we race everyfriday night around the Long Beach Area.. cant say specifically were cuz po po might be on here.. but if any of you guys are interested in showing some of these hondas what is up .. let me know....Not too many Nissans roll up .. mainly hondas and Mitsues... the only nissans that roll sometimes are the SpecV stock..and one 300ZX Moderatly stock ass well... let me know if you guys are interested...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
used to. not anymore tho. too many cops round here just waitin to bust that ass. on the other hand tho I was Disney Land in May and ppl where racing till like 330 in the morning in front of my hotel. **"Honey I have to go to 711". HEHEHE sunfires are kinda fast.**

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahahahahha damn dat was a good one.. hahahahahah shit if you are ever in the long beach area. hit me up .. we race til like 3 am in the morning.. been doing it for like a year already... cops rarely roll up and when they do they dont do shit ...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ever been down to the San Diego races? They usually are pretty deep. Im sure thousands of people show up to go the circle and hit the "tracks". 5-0 has been around lately poppin everyone, even got myself caught up a couple of weeks ago :( . Made me pop my hood just because I have a tach. I tried to cover it with a bandanna and the cop was like "Nice try, ;) we can still see the tach. Pull over and pop your hood." Luckily I got off with a warning since I dont really have any illegal mods. Haven't been lately but Im sure they are still going off. Wouldn't mind checkin' it out this weekend ... a little sketchy though. Ha. I got it, I'll make my roommate drive and take his car. lol :D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
200'side said:
Ever been down to the San Diego races? They usually are pretty deep. Im sure thousands of people show up to go the circle and hit the "tracks". 5-0 has been around lately poppin everyone, even got myself caught up a couple of weeks ago :( . Made me pop my hood just because I have a tach. I tried to cover it with a bandanna and the cop was like "Nice try, ;) we can still see the tach. Pull over and pop your hood." Luckily I got off with a warning since I dont really have any illegal mods. Haven't been lately but Im sure they are still going off. Wouldn't mind checkin' it out this weekend ... a little sketchy though. Ha. I got it, I'll make my roommate drive and take his car. lol :D
thats a good one. I do that to my bro. _________
you re at 100 post why no avitar?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ha ha ha ... nothing like just being a spectator and the racer getting popped. But you can also get a ticket just for watching.

Hmmm ... dont know which aviatar I'm going for. Damn, I finally hit 100. Sorta-Newbie status at last!!!!!!!!! lol

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its cool down here you hardly ever get pulled over.. we all post up a gas station... and the owner literally kiks the cops out because he says that by the cops kikin us out he loses business...on a average night that we all go to the gas station he says he makes like 400 dollars..damn dats cool.. but hey if you guys are down let me know....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Damn. We will definitely have to make it up there. Hit me up with a PM to give me some details. ;)
Cops down here bug about us, mainly because accidents, but I attribute that to the young bucks who feel they have to light their tires up every five minutes. Especially when a cop rolls up and everyone bounces, the first to f*ck up are the kids who flip a bitch right in the middle of the track and stop right before they cross it because they just noticed the two cars running down the track at the time. I mean geez, lets use our heads please. :mad: Gas stations owners really dont say anything to us either but some do. There is a Texaco down here where everyone usually meets up, but then a cop will roll through and boot everyone out.
But yeah, definitely gimme that info. I haven't even hit up the Ontario races or even LA. Any change for some new scenery and tracks is welcome. :p

·
Registered
149 Posts
Damn. We will definitely have to make it up there. Hit me up with a PM to give me some details. ;)
Cops down here bug about us, mainly because accidents, but I attribute that to the young bucks who feel they have to light their tires up every five minutes. Especially when a cop rolls up and everyone bounces, the first to f*ck up are the kids who flip a bitch right in the middle of the track and stop right before they cross it because they just noticed the two cars running down the track at the time. I mean geez, lets use our heads please. :mad: Gas stations owners really dont say anything to us either but some do. There is a Texaco down here where everyone usually meets up, but then a cop will roll through and boot everyone out.
But yeah, definitely gimme that info. I haven't even hit up the Ontario races or even LA. Any change for some new scenery and tracks is welcome. :p

·
Registered
249 Posts
my friend is in this "GT Club" in Russia and they streetrace w/o problems. once a week they go to this abandoned airstrip where they have crazy drag races.
however, the coolest part is the cars there. he lives in a part of Russia that is closest to Japan, so all of the cars there are straight from there.
But he says there is four Skylines(!!!one a GT-R), Lancer EVOs, Type-Rs(real ones;-)), Toyota Soarer and crapload of stuff like Toyota Levin(not sure what the equivalent is), CRX, Preludes.
oh an no rice;-)

and that's what it's like for them...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Geez. If it wasn't for Russia being half way around the globe (oh and communism ... lol ... j/k) I would try to make it out there. Sounds like too much fun. Just seeing the Skylines and other cars would be reward enough for the trip.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm from Tennessee, buit a few years back when I was out in LA to see the SEMA show, I went to the Ontario street races. OH MY GOD.

There must've been 600 cars out there. The street races here get pretty hectic, but DAMN, never that many cars!

Here, we race out in the middle of nowhere in industrial areas, and the cops usually won't bother us unless we get in soemone's way and they call in and complain. We've been known to race from 10PM to 4am without ever seeing a cop. There's a bbq truck, beer, and all sorts of stuff for sale, too ;) BIG BUSINESS!

Hehehe. I JUST got my license back, so Maybe I'll haev to go check out the races again sometime. It's has been quite a while.

·
Sentra Flogger
108 Posts
when i first heard about the illegal street races in ontario, i didn't think much of it at first. but a buddy of mine -- he's gotta *saturn* (talk about the unloved) -- finally convinced me to go and ... damn ... a helluva lotta cars ... easily 500-600 out on a friday night. i went out a few times and even did a story on it last fall for my graduate broadcast journalism class. however, the local cops have really come down on street racers like a load of bricks. they're busting 200-300 at a time. a few of my buddies got tagged out there. used to be a much bigger scene. now it seems kinda hit and miss. myself, i haven't been out to the races in quite some time...

anyway, i'll keep my personal road race heroics for the track and the freeway (if it's late at night and empty).

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
shit down here in long beach its usually between like 150 and 200 cars.. not alot but that is cool .dat way we dont get busted easily.. yall should come check it out...

·
Registered
249 Posts
sentra94xe said:
If I'm not mistaken, I think I spied a burgundy Pulsar hatch in that pic. ;) :D
Indeed it is a Pulsar GTI-R- SR20DETT
here's another pic of it
http://auto.vl.ru/gtclub/pictures/life/240302/DCP_4311.JPG

200'side
it's just across the pacific from you, if you are in Cali;-)

some more pics to give u an idea what kinda shit goes on there
http://auto.vl.ru/gtclub/pictures/life/050502/DSC00263.jpg
http://auto.vl.ru/gtclub/pictures/life/260502/DSC00451.JPG
http://auto.vl.ru/gtclub/pictures/life/210702/105-0509_IMG.JPG
http://auto.vl.ru/gtclub/pictures/life/210702/P1010006.JPG

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Seva said:
Indeed it is a Pulsar GTI-R- SR20DETT
Don't you mean a DET, not a DETT??? Just checking... didn't think they made one in SR20 form. Either way, it's a sweet ass GTiR! I saw one this past Christmas time when I was in SoFla (Ft. Lauderdale) visiting some friends. It rolled into a local speedshop... was white. At first I really didn't recognize it. But once I gathered myself and my wits, I was like a fat kid in a candy store! :) They are such beautiful cars.

Post more pics if u got them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.