Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I actually like it. I just dont like that fully stock interior. looks ugly as shit if u ask me. I love the black dash. the best lookin interior goes to the SE models if u ask me, but this street concept car does look really sweet.

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reason why I ask is I'm planning on doing some of the mods they did to my car. Hopefully it all comes out well. :D

Y

·
0 Posts
I need to see more pictures before I said yay or nay. I can't tell from just one.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Id like to do as much as i can to loose that brown color and get the SE color interior i just dont what paint to use

S

·
0 Posts
Interior

Sup,
I think the Cobra seats in that Spec are nice, but I still love the seats in the Stock spec. I love showing people my car and them asking me if my seats are aftermarket. Just my thoughts...

SeR Spec V

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
I agree, the Spec-V stock seats are very supportive. When I test drove the car, I took some corners hard, and the seats kept me in place. I took the same turn in my 97 Sentra, and the seats were not as supportive.

I agree with you, the Cobras look killer in the car, its a match. Each to their own.

-Sam

S

·
0 Posts
Aftermarket seats

Yeah I toyed with the Idea of aftermarket seats but a friend of mine raised a very interesting point. What about the rear seat? I just don't want to have a mismatched interior. Now IF I could find an aftermarket seat with the same color paterns as the stock rear seat then sure I would jump on getting some red/black ones. Are you listening NISMO?
Any recomendations? Are MOMO, RAZO and SPARCO all purely aesthetic choices or is there some difference in the quality in each?

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You could always have Katzkins do a nice two tone custom leather setup. Just a thought.

But of course if you going for more support, I'd get a race ready seat.
:cool:

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
KSipmann said:
Who makes it and how much?
let me search around for it... it's quite cool. i've seen it on some jettas but don't know who makes it (just projects an image onto the windshield so at night you can see your speed/rpms, i think you can toggle between your speed and rpms being displayed too...

let me search around and i'll get back to you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
street concepts SE-R

:) I kinda like that wing does ne one know of any websites to price and see that wing or other good wings for the sentra, or just wings that wuld fit my spec V

1 - 19 of 19 Posts