Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2002 se-r, and i want a good sound and maybe more power from my exhaust is there anything i can take off of it to do that?ive no money and im just wondering

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Drill a hole through your catalytic converter and cut off your muffler.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seriously? just cut it off, from where to where? sorry i dont know much about cars yet.

·
Registered
369 Posts
wai

you can do the ghetto cold air intake by changing your stock air box a zip tying the filter in place. Check out b15sentra.net for instructions. Its in the how to section under performance mods its good for a few ponies and alot of noise.:eek:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah, I wouldn't do that on our cars....that's oooollllllddd ghetto school. Sometimes I do miss just running a straight pipe from the headers off an old 350 small block.

·
Registered
172 Posts
hey kurupted

get a K&N filter from autozone (45 bucks) tell them its for a 2001 SE. relocate the knock sensor i left a post telling how to do it. find a buddy who does exhaust work. And this one is old school but it works get a smaller diameter drier hose (black) mount it in the lower grill remove the intake snorkle from the airbox and run the new hose to the airbox you might have to cut the box open a little to make it fit better. this will act like a cai and ram air (sorta)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts