Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a very peculiar problem (at least I think so). The car I own is a 2014, and it works perfectly in every way. Or it did at least. Now it would seem, its trying to bake/roast me. When the car is cold, there is no problems, but as it heats up, the flow of air from the vents gradually decreases (not adjusting settings). I end up turning up the fans and it helps. For a while. I end up driving around with the fans at max, bit hardly any air at all comes through the vents. Its quite noisy and warm. What could be wrong with it?
Note: the AC is fine. Its only affecting the flow/volume of air coming through the vents, not the temperature of it.

·
Admin and Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,740 Posts
If you have an automatic air conditioning system and one of the sensors is defective, then the HVAC controller may be making incorrect changes to the mode door position based on engine temperature and the other system settings. One of the first things to do is perform an ECU code readout with a portable scan tool to see if any fault codes are set. The tool can be purchased at most auto parts stores. Post the actual codes here on the forum so that we may be able to help you further. If there is one or more fault codes set, they can help point to the malfunction.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts