Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok what comes out to be better.??? in performance and pricing.. cuz dont know witch way to go. :rolleyes: so whats everyones idea ? by the way engines completelys stock SR20ve .. so yea post on! lol

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
boostage buuuddy

tunable, safe, proven performance, turbo is the way to go

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok ok .. i see its TURBO :thumbup: ... but now the question.. turbo a USDM SR20?.... or just get a JDM SR20... and lol bluebird or GTi-R :rolleyes:

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
a GTI-R would be the sex... if you pay up and can find one. ITB on a turbo, thats slick :thumbup:

·
NISSAN SLAP NUTS
1,051 Posts
SeR.NisSUN said:
ok ok .. i see its TURBO :thumbup: ... but now the question.. turbo a USDM SR20?.... or just get a JDM SR20... and lol bluebird or GTi-R :rolleyes:
Well it's all in what you want. JDM SR BBT 205HP $1600,
JDM GTI-R 220HP 2200+ ,or USDM SR with kit min2300 for a good one. this is all ave. price not including shop costs,and down time. What you want, and what you can afford is the last factor.
becuse it's all about the money!!!
my2 cents

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
SeR.NisSUN said:

honestly, do you spend any time doing your own research? I mean....seriously.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so whats with the SR20ve neo VVL engine better then a sunny GTi-R. or a bluebird... so many options :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
wow dude, no offence but please just try the search button out, will tell u a lot more with the million threads that will pop up from u to pick out of

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
the neo engine are the high revving NA versions of the SR motors. think of them as honda motors that are nissans (high output, high revs)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Slacky said:
wow dude, no offence but please just try the search button out, will tell u a lot more with the million threads that will pop up from u to pick out of
WOW!!! seriously man.. what are these forums for then? cuz i thought it was to see ppls opinions.. ha! no need to get a hard on to start talkin all this mumbo jumbo newb talk. :loser:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
himbo said:
the neo engine are the high revving NA versions of the SR motors. think of them as honda motors that are nissans (high output, high revs)
and thanx man.. i appreciate ur hospitality.. thanx for the info :thumbup: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
SeR.NisSUN said:
WOW!!! seriously man.. what are these forums for then? cuz i thought it was to see ppls opinions.. ha! no need to get a hard on to start talkin all this mumbo jumbo newb talk. :loser:
The NissanForums archives are the repository of information posted here about Nissan automobiles. They contain people's opinions on the very topic you are interested in. Why are you ignoring them?

You obviously have not read this. It is in the NissanForums.com Rules and Information - *Required Reading*. Since you probably won't read it, I'll post the pertinent section here:

Do your own research: that's the purpose of search engines. Don't expect others to look up readily available information for you. We're more than willing to help, but aren't here to hold your hand.

Lew

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
no prob man, i think there might be a sticky on the different types of sr motors. also, go to npm, there is a project car, the infiniti g20 that has a neo, read up on it, its really interesting

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey,

The stroker kit from Jim WOlfe ( 2.4 litre) is $5000.00 and then you still have to get a shop to install the darton sleeves, so you can see that turboing your ride is still going to work out cheaper. I have a 4trottle ( GTiR) in a B13 and it did not cost nearly as much as building a N/A engine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts