Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had to replace the center storage cubby latch- I was at dealership yesterday- they claim entire lower console will need to be replaced. I can see this will already be more trouble than it is worth as they will likely break and damage things in the process of replacing my broken console. Any expereince?

All of this happens less than 2 working days from Tri State meet.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm waiting on the leather one to finally get a part number so i can replace min. Does anyone have infor on this yet?

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is actually the one located in front of the shifter under climate controls- the one that is always open when the button breaks.

·
Yea, I'm a freak..
560 Posts
I have the same problem. When I first bought the car it worked fine but during the summer it started acting up. I put a few drops of oil for a electric razor on the hinges and it seemed to help some.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Oh my bad. Yes min wont open on its own. you push it then it opens 1/8 inch and you pry it open. A very nice touch!:D

·
Registered
268 Posts
I told you that cubby hole was not made to store an 18 inch 12 volt dildo:p :p :p :p

By the way, mine does not come up all on its own all of the time...cheap piece of shit

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wild willy said:
I told you that cubby hole was not made to store an 18 inch 12 volt dildo:p :p :p :p

By the way, mine does not come up all on its own all of the time...cheap piece of shit
Love you willy- would you fit in my cubby??

·
Registered
169 Posts
wild willy said:

By the way, mine does not come up all on its own all of the time...
Geez Willy, you don't go sayin stuff like this in public. :p

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
MODERATOR!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Oasis said:
Love you willy- would you fit in my cubby??

Unfortunately, I'd fit in you cigarette lighter.:(

1 - 20 of 59 Posts