Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
West Coast *******
Joined
·
1,127 Posts
I'll probably be heading up to see Jermaine on either Friday Night, or Saturday Morning so we can get the ball rolling. I do apologize because I've been busy with work and school, and all that other good stuff. :rolleyes: I won't let y'all down.
 

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
Joined
·
546 Posts
stealthb14 said:
I'll probably be heading up to see Jermaine on either Friday Night, or Saturday Morning so we can get the ball rolling. I do apologize because I've been busy with work and school, and all that other good stuff. :rolleyes: I won't let y'all down.
Thanks dogg! We wanna be cool too lol!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,768 Posts
Hey everyone Ive seen this hood in person at MOROSO and it looks real good... I just hope the B14 will be as tight...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MP2050 said:
Hey everyone Ive seen this hood in person at MOROSO and it looks real good... I just hope the B14 will be as tight...
You headin' out to the dyno day and meet this weekend?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,768 Posts
GHSER7 said:
You headin' out to the dyno day and meet this weekend?
Yeah im gonna try and make it to both...but Ill def. be at one or the other....
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top