Nissan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does stromung make a complete system for my 99 sentra se-l (sr20de)? If so, where can I get it and for how much? Also what other options do I have as far as exhaust?

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
redviper98 said:
As far as I know, they don't distribute their products....yet.
who Stromung?? i called them like a month ago and the conversation was pretty much send us money well send your exaust right out??!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Stromung does make an exhaust for your car, It will take a while to get it from them if they don't have one laying around though. It took mine like 5 weeks to be shipped to my door. They will put all of their big customers first then custome build yours if they need to. I have a classic se-r and mine cost $560 for the complete 2.25in. stainless system. It looks and sounds great. If you want pics let me know and I will send you some or post some. If you call there ask for Scott.

·
Registered
389 Posts
It was worth it and it usually wont take that long but they were swamped with work and one of their welders quit or something. It has these small welds that are perfect. The manderal bends are great and I love the exhaust tone. I have no resonator on it and I got the dual 3.5 tips. My friend had the Greddy and ended up getting rid of it because it was too loud, but if you like that thing then go with the Greddy. Look up their website and call them to check if they have your exhaust in stock and if they don't if you can get a couple of guys together Scott will give you a discount just on yours or give everbody a small discount. I can snap some pics if you want.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Pretty sure, you can also get one cheaper if you dont' want stainless steel.

·
Registered
479 Posts
exhaust

sr20racer i gotta "Q" for ya....how does it sound and what number did you use to call and ask about gettin one.

·
Registered
389 Posts
With Cai and header it sounds great. It has a throaty deep tone. The only thing is that when your engine isn't all the way warm the resonated tips sound a little raspy, but it goes away quick. I am getting a resonator. The dual 3.5 tips look great (IMO) I was going to get a Greddy but my friend had one and kept getting pulled over for it. It is all manderal bent and the welds are perfect. Fits exactly on the stock hangers.

·
Registered
236 Posts
stromung DOES make a full catback exhaust system for the se-l's. there are several people floating around the sr20 forum with se-l's and stromung exhausts. there's also a stromung group buy on the b15sentra forum. (if it hasn't been mentioned)

G

·
Hey sr20racer what did your friend get pulled over for? if its for a loud exhaust it must be hella strict where your from. I only got pulled over once by some bitch ass cops in Monterey!! I was in a tunnel and he said it was too loud, prick!! I dont have a cat but I do have a resonator!

·
Registered
389 Posts
He got pulled over for something else one time but got asked about the exhaust anyway and the other it was just for the exhasut being too loud. He has since put something else on and has had no problems. I personally like the dual 3.5" tips on the Stroming as apposed to the one large tip on the Greddy. (IMO)

G

·
dont forget if you do his GB you'll get that big buyer priority from the company and will hopefully get it sooner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts