Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night some idiots stole my Stereo out of my car. They stole my headunit, my sub box, and my amp. It pisses me off so much. I take my time and make everything custom for the install, and then some idiots steal my stuff. They cut all my cables and they ripped out the key whole on the driver side door. And cause it rained last night, there are no fingerprints, all I have is a stupid case number. DAMN!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Sorry bro.,..

Maybe someone else will get their stereo stolen in your neighborhood and you can link your case to that case and get your stuff or money back...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Damn man...That really sucks. I know what it's like to get everything customed and have to worry about people taking what you worked really hard to get. I'm currently working on my system as well. I keep my baby in the garage now to help subside some of my worries.

Take a look at my SIG and let me know if I can be of any help...

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks ga16denismo. Im currently looking to get a new system, and I will do all my work in my garage so no one sees anything, and bolting it down like a mofo. Im looking for some stuff, maybe you can help out. Looking for the JBL BP 1200.1 amp and Adire Audio Tempest, and the Rockford Fosgate RFX-9400 MP3 head unit. You probably havent heard of the tempest, maybe you have. You can reply here or maybe we can talk on AIM or something.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Damn dude! That pisses me off too. Since you are goign to be taking the steps to not atttract attention to your car in the neighborhood, you might not want to turn it up loud around your house. (obvious enough :D) You've probably already thought of that though. Good luck with your new sound system.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heh, thanks dono, I didnt think of that ;)

Anyways though, they also stole my coke holder and the plastic thing the radio was attached to, now there is a big hole, the size of about 2 radios. Does Nissan sell those? Do you think they would have to order them or might they be in stock? and how much do you think it will run me?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'll check with my supplier and get prices for you by the end of this week. Glad I could be of help.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Psch91 said:
Heh, thanks dono, I didnt think of that ;)
Glad I could help. I live in a crumby neighborhood, so I'm used to thinking of stuff like that. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts