Nissan Forum banner

Stock vs Angel Eyes

5611 Views 30 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  LIUSPEED
i thinkin about getting a set of Angel Eye Projectors.. but the question is are they brighter than stock with hyperwhites?
and also do you need to do a completely new headlight bulb set up?
i heard from previous forums that they using like H3 bulbs now or something im not to sure.. please fill me in with all the nitty griddy details.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
on mine, the inner part of the high beams glow a faint hyper white, then the ring is bright hyper white. even when you put teh low's on.. and they are hyper white 100W bulbs.. you can still notice the halo's
TImbo when will the 'how to" be ready.. Id like to read how U got this done...
It's up. Go to the how to section of www.b14nissan.org
Timbo said:
It's up. Go to the how to section of www.b14nissan.org
Wait a MINUTE--TIMBO these are Matt's insructions from the Sr20 boards... I had read these from B4 --I thought U were going to have a diff. version or sumting ;) ...so U just followed these steps and got them done HUH--yeah it doesnt seem to hard...
Gonna add pictures....EVENTUALLY.....just don't have any good quality ones. And YUP, those ARE Matt's. Worked like a charm.
G
regular projectors

Umm where would i find regular projectors for the 200 sx, i dont like the angel eyes it makes your car look like a stupid bmw
i like the angel eyes... i jes cant afford them right now. if i do get angel eyes im gonna try 2 put the best M-TEC bulbs for them.
Also, the Angel Eyes are not projectors. There is no lense inside the housings on the low beam, like there was on my Nis-Knacks. The low beam does have some kind of light refractor thingy.
G
Re: regular projectors

absolute zero said:
Umm where would i find regular projectors for the 200 sx, i dont like the angel eyes it makes your car look like a stupid bmw
anyone? i'll second his statement
I put the Angel Eyes in about 2 months ago and it took about
2-3 hours start to finish. The directions on NPM are right on!
The halo is cool at night. Just a ring around the high beams.
Too lazy to align and put my H1 & H3's in them.
i have a used set of nis-knack projector for sale.. im askin for 150 shipped.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.