Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good pair of H3 bulbs for a 95 200sx se? I put in super white h3 bulbs and now one just burned out. i want a pair that wont burn out with in a month.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Unfortunately, the best way to avoid burn outs is to replace it with the original. I have a buddy who went through 3 pairs of super white H3's for his B13 in 3 months. He went back to the stock lights (ugly amber) and he hasn't had a burnout since. If you want the super whites, you might want to upgrade the harness and wire. APC sells an upgrade kit for around $30-40.

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
This is for his foglights if I'm not mistaken. They do not make an upgrade kit for those. If you get hyperwhite bulbs, make sure the wattage is the same as stock. your harness is only made for a certain wattage strength. That's why the stronger bulbs go out so quick. A good suggestion for the hyperwhite look with stock wattage, are PIAA's. APC does not work too well in our cars. Trust me, I been through a few sets of those pieces of crap!! My Piaa's have never given me a problem.

·
Registered
393 Posts
are there any good amber bulbs out there, that arent like $100 bucks? i dont wanna spend that much on some damn bulbs. i love the way lexus looks down the road w/ the amber and HID

1 - 5 of 5 Posts