Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 99 pathfinder (old bodystyle) It says it has a factory alarm on it but i'm sure if it works or not. Is there anything I can do myself (dealer $$$$$).
Also the horn used to deep when i lock to doors with the keyfob but now it dosent. I think i turned that funtion off or somthing but i want to turn it back on don't know how, any of you mayber know how.

·
Registered
8 Posts
To turn the horn chirp back on, press and hold the LOCk and UNLOCK buttons at the same time for 2 seconds.....

Darren

·
Registered
8 Posts
by the way..... can you tell me what the FCC number is on the back of the remote. I bought one from eBay and can not get it to work.

Tks

·
Registered
277 Posts
sotchong said:
I have a 99 pathfinder (old bodystyle) It says it has a factory alarm on it but i'm sure if it works or not. Is there anything I can do myself (dealer $$$$$).
Also the horn used to deep when i lock to doors with the keyfob but now it dosent. I think i turned that funtion off or somthing but i want to turn it back on don't know how, any of you mayber know how.
Let me know if you can get it to switch back, I can't get it to go into the horn beep mode

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried holding the buttons but it didnt do anything. I think maybe a fuse or relay maybe? Somebody Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ziploc said:
To turn the horn chirp back on, press and hold the LOCk and UNLOCK buttons at the same time for 2 seconds.....

Darren

I know this post is kind of old, but I have the same issue. I just purchased my '99 Pathfinder and I'd like a confirmation *CHIRP* when I lock the doors. The lights flash, just no noise. Anyone figure this out yet?
Thanks

Tim

·
Registered
115 Posts
are you positive every door is shut completely? on my 01 i thought i turned the beep off so I kept trying to do the 2 button thing, and it didn't work because my trunk was not shut completely.

·
Registered
8 Posts
ampedxpinoy said:
are you positive every door is shut completely? on my 01 i thought i turned the beep off so I kept trying to do the 2 button thing, and it didn't work because my trunk was not shut completely.

I just rechecked, all the doors are closed, hood closed, hatch closed. I know the horn works because an idiot cut me off yesterday. :)

Tim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts