Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't find any. I 'm tryin to get some stuff together

·
Registered
145 Posts
DOS threads?

I'm broke but could always bring turkey hot dogs and cheetos to a meet in forest park;) or maybe I'll save for a few weeks and we can cruise around the parking lot at riverport Dave and Buster's? We can video game race, that's about as close as I can get to real racing ....Pablo

·
Banned
3 Posts
hey what's up iam in stl. if you got an altima some of us over at altimas.net got together a few weekends back,fun but cold. but if you all wanna get together lets do it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey mohumpty, you should let us know next time there is a get together out here. I don't really go to altimas.net anymore, the '02 forums over there really started to go downhill a few months ago. I'll have to check the regional forums over there more often.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I live in Belleville, and I know another SE-R owner that lives in Kirkwood. I've also spoken w/ a guy from Maine that goes to Wash U. So that adds a few more possible people to your list. Let me know, if you plan to get together.

Josh

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey Josh, I live in Belleville also. I can only think of seeing one classic SE-R out here, and that was off of 161. What color is yours?

Brian

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for the compliment. If it was a red Classic on 161, it was probably me. I live right off of 161 near Sullivan Dr.

Josh

·
Registered
38 Posts
I live across the street from you, in an apartment over at Pheasantwood Ct.:D

I've noticed a red classic pulling out from the other side of 161 before, that's why I asked. Maybe I'll see ya around!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fosters said:
I live in Belleville, and I know another SE-R owner that lives in Kirkwood. I've also spoken w/ a guy from Maine that goes to Wash U. So that adds a few more possible people to your list. Let me know, if you plan to get together.

Josh
Bellville is not in STL hmmmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
let's get it started, what's everyone doing tonight?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts