Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
Don't think so. But, so what? Active Tuning currently makes one and it's a pretty stout piece.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
Sentrixx said:
So they DO make one? Ok cool, and while I'm on the phone maybe they will know someone on the forums that might know. :rolleyes:

i would spend the money on an ebay rear strut bar, and use the money you saved to buy sway bars or something

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I want something to match the front. I have yet to get them, But I'm looking into building a new sub box and I want it to fit between the rear bar and the backseat. So this is important to me.

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
Sentrixx said:
So they DO make one? Ok cool, and while I'm on the phone maybe they will know someone on the forums that might know. :rolleyes:
Whatever man, yes they make one...

Good luck on the enclosure, with a REAR STb there is almost no room for a sub box to fit completely between the rear seat and the STB. I mean 3-4" tops.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
wes said:
Whatever man, yes they make one...

Good luck on the enclosure, with a REAR STb there is almost no room for a sub box to fit completely between the rear seat and the STB. I mean 3-4" tops.

I think it would be more than that. But then again, I don't have one in so I can't really tell.

:EDIT:

Yeah your right... I didn't realize how close it really was to the seat. I guess I can make the box able to fit over and above it. I think that would work I think.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wes said:
I hav doen several different box variations in a B14 with a rear STB and some of them included fiberglass work. One thing you can do is use PVC to go through the box and have the STB pass through it.
like a half? Thats not a bad idea. What do you think of the idea I came up with tho? I wish I knew how to make a fiberglass box. That would be nice. I like the look of the shine.

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
Sentrixx said:
like a half? Thats not a bad idea. What do you think of the idea I came up with tho? I wish I knew how to make a fiberglass box. That would be nice. I like the look of the shine.
No the entier tube and you would take the center of the STB and pass it through the box and bolt it in place once the box was installed, this way you'd be able to use the area under the STB as usable air space.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wes said:
No the entier tube and you would take the center of the STB and pass it through the box and bolt it in place once the box was installed, this way you'd be able to use the area under the STB as usable air space.
true, plus in a way make it so it pretty much can not be stolen in case of a break in. Not a bad idea Wes. Thanx!

Would you recommend to get the stillen or another one?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts