Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
621 Posts
am3rican said:
Car is pre-certified, meaning 7year/100K powertrain + I got a warranty to cover all other components. But the fine print excludes the exhaust system, and wearable parts. However, the light hasnt come back on since its been reset almost a week ago.
The powertrain warranty might not cover the exhaust,but isn't this part of the emission warranty,cause it has two precat on it,so it should be cover up to 7yrs right? :rolleyes:

And about the y pipe,you should be able to pass emission with no problem,depend on your state too.In Houston we got OBD2 and my bro's 01 pass with no problem,with the y pipe and intake combo you'll love it. :thumbup:

· Registered
621 Posts
am3rican said:
The federal emissions warranty is still in effect, if thats what you are talking about. The dealer told me its not covered under any of my warranties
Huh!The federal emissions warranty is still in effect,and the dealer told you its not covered under any of your warranties? :rolleyes:
If I'm not mistake,the emission warranty does warranty up to 7 yrs. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.