Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THe grilles do exist.. and Alex has them.. :) If anyone wants them.. give him a call. I've had mine pre-ordered since August. I will take plenty of pics once I get it, and also once I have it installed.

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
scottlny said:
THe grilles do exist.. and Alex has them.. :) If anyone wants them.. give him a call. I've had mine pre-ordered since August. I will take plenty of pics once I get it, and also once I have it installed.
Can't wait to see it..should be pretty fat. I just had mine painted this weekend.

·
El Chingon
1,752 Posts
scottlny said:
Scott must be the happiest kid on the block.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Stillen Grilles are here.. Well at SWA

Coco said:
Scott must be the happiest kid on the block.
Yup :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
scottlny said:
Will be nice to see...

·
Registered
268 Posts
One of my best friends paints cars for a living....he would do it for free for me...That is not the point....I want it done when I get it!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Re: Stillen Grilles are here.. Well at SWA

Ratwayne said:
How long ago did you order it Scott, way before you put the AEM CAI on wasn`t it?
I preordered it the end of August. I really don't remember when I got the CAI, but it was definitely before then. It was a while, but I will have it today :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
scottlny said:
Today.. I had it overnighted..
Did you go to work today? Or are you too excited that you couldn't possibly work knowing that the grill is coming today.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
**my'02altima** said:
Did you go to work today? Or are you too excited that you couldn't possibly work knowing that the grill is coming today.
Yeah I went to work.. I think everyone is going a little overboard here.. :p Yes I'm excited.. but I gotta pay the bills right, so I went to work. ;) :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
another one

another shot

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
side shot

side shot

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Re: side shot

SILENT_RUNNER said:
Very nice.;) Can the mesh and the outside frame be easily seperated for painting purposes? If this has been answered, thanks.:)
Definitely can.. it comes as 2 separate pieces.. I just didn't want to wait until it was painted. I will get it painted next weekend.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Looks very nice Scott:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts