Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if maybe anyone has used it and can help me out. i ahve a 95 automatic sentra and was thinkin of using the stillen exhaust with mandrell bent cat back piping. let me know what ya'll think thank you:cool:

·
Driver
736 Posts
I had the stillen muffler on my '95 a while back and it rusted on the inside and broke apart. If you ask me, it's an expensive ripoff. You're better off with a stromung(what I have now) or a custom system.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I had the Stillen exhaust for 6 months and it rusted. The muffler looks like a pepboys muffler with a chrome tip. My personal car has a Greddy SP exhaust & I think it sounds good and looks good too.

D

·
0 Posts
Anyone try a AC Revolution? I saw that they did an install in Sentra.net and wanted to know if anyone has done this muffler on their own. My brother has an Altima and he is looking for a new muffler...

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
custom system

anyone know the going rate for a 2" custom system and what type of shop could do this? I went to one muffler shop and the way they bend pipes was bad.... pipes went fron 2" to about 1"
after he bent one on his machine for me!!!!

·
Driver
736 Posts
Easiest way to get a mandrel bent exhaust is to buy the bends online and have a local shop cut them and weld it together for you. As for where to get the bends online, there's lots of sources in previous threads that deal with this same question. Search a little and you'll see what I mean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts