Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm Don Weberg, the marketing coordinator for STILLEN in Costa Mesa, California. We have an exciting new brake upgrade for the Sentra SE-R that we are trying to assemble a Group Buy for.

These brakes are comprised of 13-inch cross-drilled and slotted rotors coupled with rigid aluminum alloy 2-piston calipers. Complete with aircraft-grade mounting hardware and stainless steel lines, the SE-R brake upgrade is a bolt-on application with extrordinary results!

If we can get up to 3 people on board, STILLEN can lower the price to $869. If 4 or more step up to the plate, we can drop the price to $799!! This is an excellent opportunity to upgrade your brake system for a fraction of the normal cost.

Let me know how you all feel about this by replying to the thread, or emailing me directly. Thanks for your time, and this is an approved thread.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, we have a brake upgrade for the 3rd Generation Altimas. It's an AP Racing kit though, not like the Sentra SE-R system. The AP kit for Altimas is a 4-Piston, 13.5-inch Cross-Drilled and Slotted Rotor kit with Stainless Steel Lines, aircraft aluminum mounting hardware, and high-performance pads.

If you guys are familiar with our Orange Altima (or the new Green Altima) those cars use those brakes.

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
stillen guy said:
Ok...show me.
Stillen Guy, I think that Nis200SXGTR thought you were talking about brakes for the B14 (prev gen) Sentra. Most go for the NX 2000 brake upgrade.

Also Stillen Guy, please check your Private Messages.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ohhhh....ok, my bad. Nope, it's for the new one. I'll check PMs...thanks!!
DW

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they may have been referring to the Fast brakes wilwood upgrade.

i may be in...but only if u have 4+

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
who makes the calipers in the Sentra kit?
also does that price include shipping?

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey stillen guy, i am hoping that this brake upgrade for the sentra comes with 13" front and rear brakes? not just the fronts right? also does the sentra kit come with brake pads, or are those seperate? what size wheels do they fit under? have you guys tested them on the stock 17" spec v rims and are sure they clear the wheels? any further information would be helpful, thanks!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
99.999999% of brake kits include JUST front...never both.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Guys
Sorry about the late response, but I don't work in the office Monday and Friday....

To answer your questions, this kit is designed to fit 17-inch wheels, HOWEVER, it doesn't fit under the STOCK wheel.

The caliper is made by PBR of Australia, it is a Mustang Cobra Caliper. It's designed to stop a car about 1,000 pounds heavier than the Sentras, so you can imagine the abilities it posesses with Spec Vs.

These are 13-inch rotors, and the kit comes with performance pads, lines, and hardware.

I hope this answers all your Q's!!

Thanks...Don W.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NEWS!!!!!! In the interest of serving all those who want to keep the stock 17 inch wheels on their Sentras, STILLEN has figured out a way to make it work.

By using a spacer and actually trimming the thickness of the caliper (it's ok, R&D swears that there is a ton of meat on it to shave off) the stock wheels can fit. The trick is, it will cost an additional $45 to do it this way for each kit. But, it's cheaper than new rims, and you've got a great brake system.

Let me know what you all think.

Don

1 - 13 of 13 Posts