Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday my brother and i replaced his shifter with the amz short shifter but it came with stillen directions so we were wondering if it is the stillen kit or if amz makes thier own kit. But the point of this post was to ask anyone out there who has one if it felt real tight to them, i know it will require more effort but it feals like it is in a bind so any help will be great. thanks.

·
Power FC Z32
2,147 Posts
shawnalex said:
yesterday my brother and i replaced his shifter with the amz short shifter but it came with stillen directions so we were wondering if it is the stillen kit or if amz makes thier own kit. But the point of this post was to ask anyone out there who has one if it felt real tight to them, i know it will require more effort but it feals like it is in a bind so any help will be great. thanks.
I have a stillen short shifter and the shift has more positive feel if you get my drift?

Did you replace your old bushing too? That is what I did when I installed the SS.

Also if the bushing nut is not tighten properly you will have a very hard time shifting.

·
missin' the rwd
294 Posts
what percent does the short throw shifter reduce it by?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts