Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Pioneer 1130 (I think) head unit. Basically a CD player w/ non-removable face. Stock sized Kenwood speakers. They are blue and pretty!! :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you think of my system.
Pioneer 2300 removable face-plate 200W
Pioneer 100 watts 6X9 in the back
That's about it. Now i'm thinking of putting tweeters in the front and installing speakers in the front door.
Let me ask you a question Riebox when you listen to your radio at what number do you put your volume and where do you set your Eq and your loudness

·
Registered
258 Posts
Alpine head unit/CD player with 4v preout, Infinity Kappa Seperates up front, Sony co-ax's in the rear deck. Sony 50x4 amp with independent x-overs per channel, 2- JBL 12" Dual Voice coil subs running off of a Kicker Impulse 2x125 bridged to 2 ohm stereo. Soon I will be bridging the Sony to power just the Kappas up front and going to 1- sub. Weight reduction. I will be removing the false floor, amp racks and custom dual encloser, about 200 lbs. worth.
John

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
mustang302 said:
Let me ask you a question Ricebox when you listen to your radio at what number do you put your volume and where do you set your Eq and your loudness
I put the loudness on with bass at +5 and treble at +1.

·
Registered
539 Posts
JVC el khameleon lx-1 pioneer 2 ways up front with pioneer composites in the back with a gm-x-742 pioneer amp at 240 watts running 2 12" jlaudio w0s

·
:::User Illusion:::
112 Posts
mustang302 said:
What kind of stereo system does your B12 consist of
Speakers make your car slow man (plus i'm too cheap):p

A Greddy BOV with a Profect B headunit. :D We listen to songs of "Taaaa Taaa TUuuuuuu" and "Pssssshhhhhh" in A minor.

·
Tuner/Mechanic
266 Posts
i got sony cdx4750. mtx 5.25" 2-way up front, blaupunkt 6.5" components with individual xovers, 3-MB Quart 10s (6 ohm) in custom enclosure powered by a RF punch 150a2 bridged to 2 ohm load, kenwood in dash digital eq. thats it for now.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts