Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is hittin the od with 204,000 miles on it and when i'm going down the highway u can sure feel all the nice little bumps and everything the steering wheel just goes to them and u have to keep a firm grip on it when ur going fast exspeically, whats causing this???? i know my struts are bad/really worn out but they do, my power steerin isnt really workin too well at the moment would this have anything to do with the steerin wheel wantin to jump around???

it acts like a big lifted truck that wants a steering stabilzer!!!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
replace the stuts if you know they're worn out. :rolleyes:

Check your ball joints, wheel bearings, and tie rod ends while you're at it.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
It's your rear shocks... I had the same problem. It fixed it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so all u did is get new back struts and it made the front track better and the steering play went away? what kinda did u get how much???

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
I got the Tokicos for like 40 bucks a piece from The Spec Shop

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
I got the Tokicos for like 40 bucks a piece from The Spec Shop
You do realize that the tokico blues are made for the NA... The strut tubes are different sizes between the NA and Turbos. Tokico Blues are designed to fit in NA strut cartidges which are smaller then turbo strut catridges. Which can cause serious problems. Either get Tokico Illuminas or Blistens to replace the stock struts/shocks. There are also some Konis, but I don't have any experience with them. I would go through everything z31 mentioned going through first though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts