Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently i had a big problem with my car. the oil check valve went out lost oil pressure and spun a connecting rod. today i got back from the shop my block head crank and pistons. they forgot to give me my crank bearing caps so i gotta wait on that tomarow check it otu tell me what you think
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/691171/9

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
coming alot but i tihnk you should still have the head ported & polished when it was already there!

Your just like my little cusint, once he got spray paint, he will paint everything insite! Looks pretty good, get urself a UR pully

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nismo1997 said:
coming alot but i tihnk you should still have the head ported & polished when it was already there!

Your just like my little cusint, once he got spray paint, he will paint everything insite! Looks pretty good, get urself a UR pully
well i got tired of the motor looking all old and faded so i want to be able to present it so thats what i did. i also painted most of the bolts and other hardware black so itll turn out good i think. as for getting port and polished and the ur pulley i spend 480bucks at the shop and 120 at dealership for parts im kinda in a hole here so everything else will have to wait

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Skoodles said:
well i got tired of the motor looking all old and faded so i want to be able to present it so thats what i did. i also painted most of the bolts and other hardware black so itll turn out good i think. as for getting port and polished and the ur pulley i spend 480bucks at the shop and 120 at dealership for parts im kinda in a hole here so everything else will have to wait
You only spend 480$ to get the motor rebuilt?! thats cheap imo

What size did you get it bore out to? .20over

1 - 4 of 4 Posts