Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
you did good, but you can tell its not real C/F, but like I said, very good job on getting it on there.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
found this stuff too? i have been meaning to see if anyone has used it...............looks like good stuff! and nice job its very smooth :cheers:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Cavi Mike said:
Fabric huh?

:dumbass:
PIPE DOWN CHACHI dont come here and be a douche bag. :cheers: sometimes we like to see if others can catch the flaw in what we said........kinda pranks if you will, so he used vinyl still looks awsome.

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all the comments except for Chachi. I didnt mean Fabric but still its not cool when people just come in to say something gay. That stuff is hard to work with though, im working on the trim around the shifter and its hella hard, i think i need to redo it though.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
While you did not ask for input, you did say "hope you guys like it"
I guess the ones that don't care for it are not supposed to say anything.

With that said, 1CLNB14 is silent....

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i jsut got done with the door sills and some assorted other pieces including the ashtray and the HVAC buttons and some other things, it actually looks really good IMO. Just wondering whatother peices i should do if you have any recommendations.

[/IMG]

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
radio trim bezel, maybe around the vents, look for some kits for your car and use that as a guide.

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
91sentra said:
i jsut got done with the door sills and some assorted other pieces including the ashtray and the HVAC buttons and some other things, it actually looks really good IMO. Just wondering whatother peices i should do if you have any recommendations.

[/IMG]
that one looks nice

1 - 20 of 28 Posts