Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys iam looking to start my first project just wondering if any one had some suggestions what i would like to do is get a 300zx for the base ans drop in a twin turbo any ideas ?

·
Z31 know-it-all
1,023 Posts
Unless you have any actual experience with engine swaps and troubleshooting, you'll never succeed. And since you haven't told us what your abilities are, we'll have to assume that you don't know squat. In which case, you're not smart enough to even get the old motor out of the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my bad iam an apprentice i work at a dealer i have acess to scaners mitchel and all that jazz i also have my own set of tools first i need money to fund this project so iam just trying to get an idea of where i shold go how much money iam looking at , i have a grage i can get engine lifts and what not and ive got a lot of time to kill

·
Z31 know-it-all
1,023 Posts
my bad iam an apprentice i work at a dealer i have acess to scaners mitchel and all that jazz i also have my own set of tools first i need money to fund this project so iam just trying to get an idea of where i shold go how much money iam looking at , i have a grage i can get engine lifts and what not and ive got a lot of time to kill
If you need money to fund this project, you aren't anywhere near capable. Imagine the amount of money you THINK you need, and double it. Then add on another two or three grand. And that will be close to the actual number.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts