Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are interested please post email addresses if you would like to see the video.

PS. I work with him and he was banned from this site so he asked me to get the video out for him.

·
Registered
94 Posts
why are all u guys doggin the monster from what ive been reading hes only been telling stories about his races with different cars. yeah hes bragging alittle but i probably would to if i had what he claims 400+ on his ride. I dont see those everyday in cali. so for me to have a 400+hp sentra id be dam proud. i dont also get why he needs to show whats under his hood why does he?if he wants to keep it a secret why not its his car not yours. so i dont know why u guys banned him but thats messed up.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
87 i agree. I was reading his posts and saw how everyone "attacked" him about having a 400hp sentra.
First off i saw his dyno charts it isn't over 400 but it was
396hp to the wheels at 19Psi.
It seemed as though everyone hated the fact that he didn't want to divulge what he had done to the car. But still after all the abuse he still told everyone what was done to the motor and still people were flaming him... Its crazy when someone comes on to a forum and has a high hp car and says it everyone automatically hates him, automatically.
thats why i keep my car at a conservative 290whp and thats it....

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Where's the proof?

All we want is some PROOF. There are too many jokers in this world that can say they go so fast and put down so much power. We live in a society where you are gonna have to back it up with RAW DATA (i.e. dyno sheets, time slips, videos). If not, then can you blame people for not believing you?

Anyone that has any knowledge of life on automobile BB's or mailing lists knows that claims must be backed up, flat out.

So... if we don't see any of this data, then I consider this topic closed.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I'm not sure that you guys (87blumr2 and dirtyserturbo) caught everything that happened with him. He absolutely refused to provide proof of anything he said. In addition to that, he said a lot of really stupid stuff like his whole thing about double clutching and second launching.

The point was that we wanted to see some proof. Anybody can come on here and talk big. We wanted timeslips, dyno charts, whatever. He refused, and became pretty confrontational a few times. You see, a lot of the people that frequent this forum are not stupid. We can tell when somebody's bullshitting when they tell us about their car. But he never gave details or proof. If he had just told us about his car and showed us a dyno chart he probably would have been fine, but he kept talking smack instead.

He was banned because he kept creating threads that had nothing to do with anything, and he started insulting people. Just because you have a 400 HP Sentra doesn't mean you have to talk smack everywhere you go... all that does is piss people off. When you won't provide proof of anything to back up your smack talking, then of course nobody's going to believe you. I don't think he ever figured that out.

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
It comes down to the fact this board isn't a container for bull$hit. No one wants to read a million stories about him smoking this and that (cuz that's all they are until we see the evidence).

On top of that is the fact he's giving out stupid advice which decieves ppl that know less and promotes stupid questions... which falls back to the point above... bull$hit.

·
:::User Illusion:::
112 Posts
I want the proof...

I live in NY and I haven't heard of or see his se-r or yours. I asked him if I could see it and he said no, because i'll be stealing his stuff. Wtf is that? Everyone here that knows me knows that I don't need steal anyones stuff. It should be the other way around buddy.

As far as your car, I don't belive it either! What set up are you running that's getting you 290hp's? I bet this is on the ass dyno if anything. If the both of you wants to prove yourselves, bring these det equipeted rides to the NYC sr20/Nissan meet were having on July 27th, Riis Park @ 10:30am. Check the NE forum for more details.

Don't worry I, along with many other people, will have digital camera that can take pictures and videos. Also if he really claims he has the fastest sr20 in NY, this is where it's time to shine, as a majority of the turbo sr20 cars in NY (and some from NJ and CT too) have comfirmed attendance.

Stop throwing curve balls, just step up to the plate and bat!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hahahaha, its pretty funny how 87blumr2 put his first post defending sr21lbmonster. He also goes about and calls him "the monster." Anyways as for the dyno charts, bring them along to the meet- you should have no problems making copies since you work at a brokerage firm. Also what do you have in your car considering you have 290whp? What are your tq numbers and what times have you run? I would really like to run you, i know I dont have 290 but I should be close.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok see....

I never said anything besides what my HP numbers were and now you got guys on the post that dont want to believe me...
You guys are assholes for real, what did i do? Everyone wants proof , but all the guys who want proof are the ones with no sr20 cars why? WHat i got a stock BB motor with cams...thats it.

B12-Sorry on July 27th i'm going to be in FL on vacation and besides I wouldn't want to come there anyway, to have all you herbos sweat all over my car.lol...J/K Do you want to meet up before and dont even think about asking me to pop the hood..Whats up with the baseball metaphor?

Suckit- I have these really nasty cams in my motor, plus my car idles like a big rig.... 1300-1700 constantly... I could come by the shop if you want.. And i we could run for fun if you want, but my motor is basically stock besides cams valves and springs and the other bolt ons....Unlike yours, pistons and rods. My internals are stock bluebirds and yours is a built GTI-R. I think you would win... but we could run for fun... I should have the car out tonight. So you want to meet up somewhere?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I could post the video on a site if ou guys would like... Just give me a web address that has free web hosting... It a nice video..
Oh yeah the supra didn't jump 3 cars like 21lb said it was more like 1 1/2-2 cars off the line and he did leave him by 3-4 cars....

anyone know where i coudl post the video for free?

·
112 Posts
Yaawnnn. This story is getting old!

dirtyserturbo said:
I never said anything besides what my HP numbers were and now you got guys on the post that dont want to believe me...
You guys are assholes for real, what did i do? Everyone wants proof , but all the guys who want proof are the ones with no sr20 cars why?
Excuse me? No sr20 car. Man I was on sr20's before you had your license bro. And I bet anything that i'm atleast 10 years younger than you too. I have help built engine, install engines, and know i'm starting to work on my own engine. Tell me what other teenager know his shit like me and i'll shut up.:cool:

WHat i got a stock BB motor with cams...thats it.
B12-Sorry on July 27th i'm going to be in FL on vacation and besides I wouldn't want to come there anyway, to have all you herbos sweat all over my car.lol...
Sorry you can't make it, it will be a nice showing of cars. And your stock BB with cams will be missed. But your boy sr21lbmonster, is the one I want to see there, unless you two take vacations together (if your into that kind of thing).

I guess me and the rest of the herbos will have to admire the other sr20de, BB and GTi-R set ups, that aren't stock. And curses to us because we will have to watch my father's B12 with a fully work GTi-R sr20det all day! But it's good your not going to be there, I wouldn't want you drooling on his stainless steal manifold.:eek:

Whats up with the baseball metaphor?
All of your boy, sr21lbmonster's posts have never been curvy and I frankly don't belive them. If he wants to prove me and others wrong come to the meet. Then there will be do doubter's. I will let it be known in all the land that sr21lbmonster set up is for real and to unban him.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He got banned so he cant really defend himself.

B12- just because your daddy works on sentras for a living doesn't mean that your a nissan expert. Lets just put that out there...
And i wont drool all over no one's manifold> especially those ugly b12 box sentras. Why waste such a good setup(built GTI-R with stainless steel manifold) in an ugly box sentra? For weight?
How much less does it weigh than a b13

Not trying to start problems but those b12 look like boxes of shit with wheels. LOL :D
whats the rational behind putting that motor in there?

·
112 Posts
Yea it's in there for dick head people like you who don't know any better. And funny, how you know what my father does for a living but I bet he doesn't know shit about you. Who are you anyway!?! I think, your probably one of these guys who are always bugging me at the track or stopping me on the street ask question or looking for a discount on work (Please remove lips from the sac). Keep it basic to your so called stock set-up because your talkin shows ur car can't hang.

And I never said I was a Nissan expert, lets just get that out there. But when you can do some of your own shit, let me know so I can teach you something.

If you want to find out how much waste of a good set-up it is, bring your POS to E-town when you get off of vacation to run it. Other than that I have no words for you. Better yet, run my se-r it will be a closer race for you to deal with.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What is your problem kid? Your a teenager and do not know who you are dealing with young one, keep those insults to yourself ok little boy. Dont forget that i know where you and your whole crew will be on a certain day, dont ever forget that you little kid. When your old enough to buy some beer then you can make cheap insults.... I said i wasn't starting any problems just my opinion on the b12's is that they are ugly pieces of shit and i would have to say that the majority of the people on this forum would say so as well... it is an ugly car thats all.

·
112 Posts
I hate nothing more than a .com thug or a .com racer. I make no threats or promises. I don't know you and you don't know me. If you feel intimated by me, be my guess. Just don't talk shit about things you don't know.

And I never said you were starting problems, cause belive me i'm not fazed. Every single post in these thread is an opinion or a view, if that what you think so be it.

No go back to your "Boiler Room" job you fake ass Vin Diesel.

1,267 Posts
dirtyserturbo said:
He got banned so he cant really defend himself.

B12- just because your daddy works on sentras for a living doesn't mean that your a nissan expert. Lets just put that out there...
And i wont drool all over no one's manifold> especially those ugly b12 box sentras. Why waste such a good setup(built GTI-R with stainless steel manifold) in an ugly box sentra? For weight?
How much less does it weigh than a b13

Not trying to start problems but those b12 look like boxes of shit with wheels. LOL :D
whats the rational behind putting that motor in there?
He got banned for talking shit like this.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.