Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got my car at the shop the motor in half wired up and the guy as trouble wiring the motor. the wire is by the intake manifold. to me it looks like maf senor wire. i need help if anybody can help me on the wiring. if there any site or word of typing to help me out. i have the blacktop s13 motor and i thing i got the wrong ecu too. the ecu says 63 on it but dont the blacktop comes with the E5. i got the motor from Jazzautoparts.com.

·
Registered
272 Posts
180slider said:
i got my car at the shop the motor in half wired up and the guy as trouble wiring the motor. the wire is by the intake manifold. to me it looks like maf senor wire. i need help if anybody can help me on the wiring. if there any site or word of typing to help me out. i have the blacktop s13 motor and i thing i got the wrong ecu too. the ecu says 63 on it but dont the blacktop comes with the E5. i got the motor from Jazzautoparts.com.
i think the 63 ECU is for the Redtop..not 100%sure...but do you have a picture of the wire you are talking about? That would be helpful...the mafs wire will have 4 holes in the plug with only 3 of the holes having metal in them(hard to explain)...should be a black rubbery plug with a long wire attached to it...i ran it in front of the head and connecte to the MAFS

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the wires are together its like 4 to 5 wires. so now i have too get a maf senor and the wiring clip. whats my biggest problem is that the ECU is for a RedTop then a BlackTop or does it really matter.

·
Registered
272 Posts
180slider said:
the wires are together its like 4 to 5 wires. so now i have too get a maf senor and the wiring clip. whats my biggest problem is that the ECU is for a RedTop then a BlackTop or does it really matter.
it matters..dont ask me why cuz i dont know...the redtop ECU is #62...I know that for sure.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the wires im talking about there Y-Blu-Or-Gray. i tried to send the picture of it help on that.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
still waiting for the guy too finish my car. so i can run the #62 for now and get the #E5 in a few weeks. as long my car is running correctly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts