Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im looking into the possibilties of a sr20det swap i spun a rod bearing in my 91 240sx replaced it, and spun it again 2 hours later so if im going to pull the motor out im lookign at the possibilty of just doing the swap

I saw before a link to a site that sells the whole front clip for around $1300 i belive it was. Anyone have that or a link to buy one for aorund that price

I also had a link to a site that had a step by step of installing the sr20det does anyone have that?

Thanks alot guys,
Kevin

·
Registered
272 Posts
slideways240sx said:
Ok so im looking into the possibilties of a sr20det swap i spun a rod bearing in my 91 240sx replaced it, and spun it again 2 hours later so if im going to pull the motor out im lookign at the possibilty of just doing the swap

I saw before a link to a site that sells the whole front clip for around $1300 i belive it was. Anyone have that or a link to buy one for aorund that price

I also had a link to a site that had a step by step of installing the sr20det does anyone have that?

Thanks alot guys,
Kevin
check out www.heavythrottle.com for a pretty good guide on how to install and clips/engine...great company...highy recommended for east coast

http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/installs/240sr/ is also a great site for installation help

or www.phase2motortrend.com for West coast

1 - 2 of 2 Posts