Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
Just checked out "Midnight Street" and saw that the redline on that motor is indeed 7,500rpm. The little red lines start at 7, but the full redline is 7,500. Use every rev!

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Depending on your ECU if stock you will rev out @ 6500 on the SR20det ECU.

if you got a SR20de and use the G20 you could hit 7500

Do you have a stock tach or aftermarket(autometer etc..)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nismo1997 said:
Depending on your ECU if stock you will rev out @ 6500 on the SR20det ECU.

if you got a SR20de and use the G20 you could hit 7500

Do you have a stock tach or aftermarket(autometer etc..)

Stock jdm or 91-94. I'm not sure, it has mph and km like usdm clusters. But I was told it was taken out of a silvia. And i've seen the same silvia cluster (mph/km) in another 240.

My ecu obviously doesn't stop me from taking it to 7.5, cuz i do, and my car spins forever (from first to second) skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrt.

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
JDM240Turbo said:
Stock jdm or 91-94. I'm not sure, it has mph and km like usdm clusters. But I was told it was taken out of a silvia. And i've seen the same silvia cluster (mph/km) in another 240.

My ecu obviously doesn't stop me from taking it to 7.5, cuz i do, and my car spins forever (from first to second) skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrt.
Like I said earlier, the real redline on that motor is 7.5. I wouldn't rev past that, but hell, drive it like you stole it.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
bridrive55 said:
Like I said earlier, the real redline on that motor is 7.5. I wouldn't rev past that, but hell, drive it like you stole it.

what do you think the KADE should be reved at? it marks 6800... should i push it a bit more? or would i loose power and waste time?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts