Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok check it out so i upgraded my intercooler pipes and well when me and my buddy where taking things apart i didnt remember where i took this hose off... now its a vaccum hose that goes to a hardline and runs along with the fuel ines and under the fuel filter so i dont know where it goes connected to now here is the pic check it out

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n75/ocska04/problem001.jpg

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
im not entirley sure but it seems like the hose that hooks up to the bottom of the throttle body. but this hose that im talking about runs coolant.

·
i'm an asshole
1,859 Posts
i can check tomorrow when i wake up. i'm pulling the head off so i'll look before i start ripping shit out.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
uhhhh i think that's the fuel return line that comes out the other end of the fuel rail....
i thought is was that also but from what it looks like its not a fuel hose. and it looks like from the pic that the fuel hoses are hooked up

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
yeah that's really hard to tell because you can't see where the pressure regulator is.
yeah its an aftermarket greddy intake manifold. not to sure where that hose goes but ill lay my chips on the throttle body

1 - 7 of 7 Posts