Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was wondering if anyone knows if the exhaust port flange is the same between the RWD and FWD versions of the SR....im looking into getting a new stainless manifold for my FWD Bluebird-spec SR, and there are alot more products for the RWD, especialy since i plan for an external wastegate in the near future.....and custom downpipes and IC piping dont bother me.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
a rwd manifold won't work on fwd.

www.protech-fabrication.com

and yes, before you say "they're too expensive" keep this in mind: you get what you pay for. Pay $400 for an equal length stainless manifold, it's crap, and will crack/warp.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
i think he is talking about the FLANGE ONLY on the exhaust ports btwn the 2 stlyes of motors. and i think the ports are the same, but for a quicker response, try sr20deforum.com

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
92redwhiteandblue said:
im looking into getting a new stainless manifold for my FWD Bluebird-spec SR, and there are alot more products for the RWD,

Tommy, reading is fundamental.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
i didnt think thats what he meant. he needs to be more clear...you ass ;) haha

·