Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wtf im so lost when it comes to swapping jspecs with nissans...lol or any car for that matter. does the srdet20 fit into a 200sx? whether se or se-r? or is it only compatible with the 240sx? i need some help on this. im lookin to buy a 200sx se...if i can put a decent jmd in it. if not i wanna go for the 200sx ser. can someone tell me the jmds that work with these? thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts
yes the sr20det will fit, but there's more to get if you swap into an SE. it's a slightly easier swap if the car already had a sr20de in it. (se-r)
another great option is the sr20ve/sr16ve.

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
check it out... you can also buy a fmax kit if you have a sr20
they have good kits ... i saw a 200 se-r dyno at about 418hp
with their kit...and it was sitting on 18" rims...lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
ahhh! you want some good info on this, just do a search or check out the forced induction forum...this issue has been tossed around n to infinity times!

huck the fusckers! go Ia State!

·
Registered
93 Posts
GO SE-R

Better looks..Better brakes...And the advantage of saying you have one...

Only 6% of 95-98 200sx's were SE-R's..

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
k thanks guys

alright if the det20 works in it, ill go for the se-r...that 418 hp engine sounds mighty tastey though

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
se

se-l? when did they make a luxury addition? it looks nice though, how much did the motor cost?

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
selrider99 said:

looks good to here is yhe pic of it
Did you meet that guy, he looked like the bill Gates of Nissan. Had on Clark Kent glasses, and was older. I was expecting to see some rich asain kid. I met him up in DC at Import Xpression

1 - 10 of 10 Posts