Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was perusing ardperformance.com and I saw an sr20det gti-r and I was wondering, not including the price of the engine and the labor, how much would I have to invest to get this dropped under my hood?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
the one on ADR performance is a RWD.

i am capable of gettin the Sr20det from the Japan Pulsar GTi-R.

the GTi-R is 2250

and the Blue Bird is 1500

labor maybe 1000 bux im guessing. dont quote me on that cuz im not 100 % sure on labor.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just did the swap in my Classic!
Parts:
-ACT Xterme Pressure Plate and Disc of your choice
-JIM WOLF Resistors and Honda Injector clips!
-Coolant, Oil, Gear Oil....all the fluids
_Throw Out Bearing
-Hood needs to be cut if you leave the stock top mount
-Energy Suspension Mount Inserts
-Cap n Rotor

And a few other little things...

Email me bout pics and questions. I can show you how to wire it up too/

Also 2250 for what are you getting?

I got my GTi-R front Clip for 2500 complete, I get the motor, Harness and ECU for 1800...shop around!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
wow, thats pretty good! where'd u get it from? i'm lookin into a det swap right now, but hoping to find one with the uncut harness and ecu to save some headaches... hehe..

hey beast, did it pretty much drop in with the harness and ecu?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Bluebird bolts in no change to nothing!!! The Pulsar needs the stock harness' injector clips changed, resistors spliced in, and the TPS clip flipped. Some other little changes aswell like extending wires, etc...

·
Registered
11 Posts
sweet, now all i gotta do is find a bluebird with uncut harness and ecu.. haha.. and have it shipped to hawaii without being raped on shipping...

hey liuspeed, does the bluebird u have come with uncut harness and ecu? how much would shipping be to hawaii?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On a Bluebird you don't use the BB harness u use the SE-R Harness and BB ecu. I'll find out about getting one s hipped to you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts