Nissan Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
sorry for trolling but did yall every finish any of them??

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
Wow !!... you guys went hard on this for the last few years !!

Props to you all !! keeping the fate alive !! :)

Ive not yet came up with another HOW-to but surely when ill get more time on my hand ill get you guys up with all thats needed to make it happen...

Btw, ill have to update alot of things... havent been around in 4 years !! :)

For TOOQIKK : im done and running since 2 years now ... 241whp/313lbstq

·
Registered
573 Posts
to crazy-mart...what are you waitin on slacker!!...j/k
det is cool im actually goin gti-r power awd just to out do Mike and his ga16de-t ...hehe
im lookin to put down between 400-500 whp!

·
Registered
573 Posts
and please post up some pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks!

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
;) teasers in the signature :p ill try to post a few more tonight..

4wd might be a futur project for me ... as of now, the car is way to much powerfull to lay the power down... its spin the front up to 3rd gear

·
Registered
573 Posts
;) teasers in the signature :p ill try to post a few more tonight..

4wd might be a futur project for me ... as of now, the car is way to much powerfull to lay the power down... its spin the front up to 3rd gear
try gettin some traction bars! if you cant make them check out sr20forum com
what size tires you running and what type of tires?

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
im running 205-50-15 BFG, sport KDW... did last +/- 5000km :) guess i got a lead foot :)...
ill be running dunlop direzza dz101 starting tommorow :)

ill check for traction bar :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
you have to have all the mounts, the tranny, the axles, the ecu, the engine wiring harness,can use the sr20 cross member or the b12s have been modified... its not a direct bolt in job so ....
if martin will get around to post pics of his install......hint hint!
i will be posting some of mine but i have a unique set up that doesnt quite match ......as im installing a complete awd set up using the gti-r motor and tranny ...it has different style mounts and no cross memeber like the "regular" sr20 powered cars do...lol

·
Registered
573 Posts
Jun 1st, 2010 06:58 AM
ill try to post a few more tonight..
hey im just sayin ITS BEEN OVER 2 MONTHS NOW................:waving::waving::waving::showpics:

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
yah i know ... been so much occupied with the job and girlfriend lately !! ... plus my new toys (s13,g20,ford escape) ... otherwise... ive putted some pics on cardomain... ill try to update some more ... but recently i havent drived the car much... been overheating so im waiting on my custom radiator to arrive and such .... the 28 im going drag racing... ill post some time slip up too :)

·
NISSAN SLAP NUTS
1,051 Posts
yah i know ... been so much occupied with the job and girlfriend lately !! ... plus my new toys (s13,g20,ford escape) ... otherwise... ive putted some pics on cardomain... ill try to update some more ... but recently i havent drived the car much... been overheating so im waiting on my custom radiator to arrive and such .... the 28 im going drag racing... ill post some time slip up too :)
took u this long to...... huh nice to see an old friend and his cars..lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
so i just bought an Se-r 1992 and im ready to start the conversion. from the sounds of it i need the fallowing.

engine trans
engine wire harness
ecu
shift linkage from b13
crossmember from b13
motor mounts from b13 and a combo of b12 ga16i passenger mount
custom exhaust work. maybe custom radiator work.
b13 axles. (do i use the b13 hubs? or do the b12 have the same splines.)
b13 brake booster
b13 proportioning valve for brakes
b13 rear disc brake hubs (the suspension looks like i can take the entire rear hub off the b13 sentra and bolt it into the b12 sentra)

QUESTIONS:
do i need to use the pedel assembly from the b13 (my b12 is auto)
what else am i missing???

21 - 35 of 35 Posts