Nissan Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Since this is the only post I have seen mention of the sr20de rwd. I have just done a swap with this engine. I know i should have gone det but I want a naturally aspirated 'fast' car first. First of all I would like to know what mods can be done to get faster within a reasonable budget. Don't want to pull the engine just yet. When i save some more money I will though. Any ideas and comments would be appreciated.

· Registered
3 Posts
Help

Hi Carbon, I have just purchased a half cut minus a few manual bits to put into my clubman that i am building in Brisbane Australia. I was wondering if you could help. the engine seems to have the intake going from lower to higher with the plenum chamber almost above head height. The details are as follows.

Off car plate
Type GF S15
Chassis S15015428
Model CBYARUFS15ED4B-BA
Eng SR20DE 1988cc
Trans FS5W71CRC40

the Engine number SR20334460W

cast in the lower block is 809070502143

I also have photos if you want
my email is
or justinjsinclair at yahool dot com if this forum doesnt let you post an email.

And lastly any idea where i would be able to get a maintenance manual for it . I have the S15 DET one.

any detalis you could provide would be great

thanks

Justin

· Constantly Bored
1,029 Posts
tightcannon said:
Hi Carbon, I have just purchased a half cut minus a few manual bits to put into my clubman that i am building in Brisbane Australia. I was wondering if you could help. the engine seems to have the intake going from lower to higher with the plenum chamber almost above head height. The details are as follows.

Off car plate
Type GF S15
Chassis S15015428
Model CBYARUFS15ED4B-BA
Eng SR20DE 1988cc
Trans FS5W71CRC40

the Engine number SR20334460W

cast in the lower block is 809070502143

I also have photos if you want
my email is
or justinjsinclair at yahool dot com if this forum doesnt let you post an email.

And lastly any idea where i would be able to get a maintenance manual for it . I have the S15 DET one.

any detalis you could provide would be great

thanks

Justin
you didnt have to double post this...

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.