Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I knew this guy from Tijuana, B.C. he`s like 1 hr from San Diego California. He`s got this nx2000, http://www.cardomain.com/id/nxgtr . he`s boosting with a T28HF of turbonetics, 370 cc inyectors, etc etc.He has dynoed the engine, 225 Hp with 7.8 psi of boost, and with out a JWT ECU, check it out and post. Now we know that we can turbo charged our babys with out spending that much on a turbo kit, i just got a t28 for 40 buck, a t3/t4 for another 40 (including oil lines and watter lines), a fmic for another 40 bucks, 370cc inyectors for 100 bucks, the rest it`s just work..

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
velardejose said:
Stock internals?
Stock cr?
Stock timing?

Yes.
Yes.
no, 13 degrees

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dyno Shits baby!!!!!!!!

Do we need more proof??????

keep posting guys!!!!

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
I don't need proof, but if he's on stock ECU, that thing runs like crap from the larger injectors.....

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the numbers says it all, don`t you people think???

·
8,328 Posts
pda dyno/laptop dyno software possibly.

wait...possibly an engine dyno? it keeps mentioning "brake hp" which is flywheel hp essentially....

·
8,328 Posts
well bhp technically is flywheel horsepower.....I remember looking it up about a month ago.

·
8,328 Posts
eh, who else uses SAE crap except us?

hell. i barely ever use SAE anything except oil, lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
still good number i think, 190 hp i think are good numbers, and yes, tijuana, Baja California it`s in mexico, so maybe thre`s where he can get all those numbers

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
nnoriega said:
still good number i think, 190 hp i think are good numbers, and yes, tijuana, Baja California it`s in mexico, so maybe thre`s where he can get all those numbers
OK but your asking what we think and I think it means nothing without details. Hows the car run/drive, hows the gas mileage, how is the around town drivability... What are the AF ratio's at low loads and at WOT in boost?

Those numbers do not come from a simple dyno, you CANNOT measure most of the things listed on the dyno without aftermarket sensors as the OEM sensors cannot monitor those items.

Your screaming succes without a lot of information that will be useful to people who want everyday reliability out of their cars..

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I get your point, with JWT u don`t risk your engine at all, while having an all day-fun car to drive and preserve

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, he says the car handles very well, daily drive to school, stores and at weekends street racing, he did that setup like 6 months ago, he didn`t tell me about gas milleage, and about issues like low fuel ratio or something like that, i don`t remember, I can`t help that much there.

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
nnoriega said:
Well, he says the car handles very well, daily drive to school, stores and at weekends street racing, he did that setup like 6 months ago, he didn`t tell me about gas milleage, and about issues like low fuel ratio or something like that, i don`t remember, I can`t help that much there.
The point I guess is that if you cannot point out any other success other than the power he made then I wouldn;t shout it from the rooftops that it can be done and works perfectly. This should be backed up by real world data/experiences which we do not have here.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
wes said:
The point I guess is that if you cannot point out any other success other than the power he made then I wouldn;t shout it from the rooftops that it can be done and works perfectly. This should be backed up by real world data/experiences which we do not have here.
not to mention 190 whp power for a Turbo'd SR20 isn't exactly a Stop the Presses accomplishment.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts