Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i need to rip out this motor out of the NX 2000...as for the wiring harness anyone know what i need? like can i just clip it somewhere and use some of the b12's harness? and for the big brake upgrade anyone know the whole part list?

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts

·
Moderator/ NPM staff
522 Posts
The wiring harness you will need off of the NX2000 is the one that runs from the engine to the ECU. It's short, only coming off the engine and ducking in through a hole in the firewall, directly connecting to the ecu.

As far as teh big brake kit is concerned, if you already have the NX 2000 at your disposle get take the front brakes off of it. They are way better than the Big brake kit, which are only SE-R brakes.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok cool, u wouldn't have the wiring diagram by any chance? i really don't want to screw this up :)

oh and i forgot, would u have any nice pics of that motor mount u made? i looked at the writeup but i couldn't really see it up close.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i don't think i seen one for the nx2000 but i'll look again, nice advice there dude

·
Moderator/ NPM staff
522 Posts
You shouldnt start the swap unless you have a service manual on both cars. if you can't find one for the NX2000, get a manual for a sentra SE-R. They are close enough for what you are doing.

Which motor mount were you talking about? I made the passenger side and the rear. BTW, cut the passenger side mount off of the NX also.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Which motor mount were you talking about? I made the passenger side and the rear.
Pics of both would be nice

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, that's the first thing i did

1 - 12 of 12 Posts