Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m trying to figure out where this fitting on the Sr20 transmission goes. It had a hose connected to the fitting on the transmission but I have no idea where the other end connects.

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
6,766 Posts
The fitting is for the air breather; the other end of the hose is "U" shaped and is open ended. The hose needs to be connected for proper functioning.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there Im all new to the Sr sene just wanting some info I have a primera p11 sr20de and looking at doing a engine swap to sr20ve can anyone tell me what all it will need. Have complete motor loom and ecu. Will it plug up to the standard loom for sr20de loom or will I need to change some things.
Thanks

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
9,767 Posts
Hi there Im all new to the Sr sene just wanting some info I have a primera p11 sr20de and looking at doing a engine swap to sr20ve can anyone tell me what all it will need. Have complete motor loom and ecu. Will it plug up to the standard loom for sr20de loom or will I need to change some things.
Thanks

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
Not that we don't enjoy having you here, but there are few forums that I can thing of that would be better suited to answering your question:

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
9,767 Posts
I’m trying to figure out where this fitting on the Sr20 transmission goes. It had a hose connected to the fitting on the transmission but I have no idea where the other end connects.
View attachment 6385
The trans vent hose is usually routed up near the side of the air cleaner box.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts