Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been curious if anyone knows what parts from an SR20 200sx are compatable with my GA16 200sx...

.along with the motor simularities....

is there anything from the SER 200sx body that i can use....things like a rear sway bar, ect...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Lots of body and brake parts are interchangeable.

The SR20 motor and drivetrain are different and not interchangeable.
Have fun.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how about suspension stuff?....and is there a rear sway bar on the SER that would directly fit the SE B14

And thank for all the helpful info...

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
how about suspension stuff?....and is there a rear sway bar on the SER that would directly fit the SE B14

And thank for all the helpful info...
The rear sway bar on the B14 chassis is part of the rear beam itself. The 200se se and se-r share the same rear beam. AFAIK only the base model is different. An aftermarket rear sway bar is the only way to go. The ST bars are good but the Still and Progress rear bars are better products that offer easier installation as well as adjustability.

The Front sway bars on the se and se-r are the same as well. The main difference between the two cars is the drivetrain and brakes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey can i ask u how much u paid for that and did you get a front one with it?
It was just under 400 (canadian) for the set. Front is 30mm and rear is 19mm. I really like the feel and control it gives the car. i may have chosen an adjustable set as wes mentioned but when the amount of aftermarket parts available for your car are next to none you gotta make due with what you can find.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
can i take the brake components from the ser and put them on my se with little or no difficulty?

I think i'm going to go with the stillen rear sway bar..... cuz of the ajustability

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,270 Posts
Fronts yes, rear Disk from Drums you need the beam axle or the fast brakes adapter plates.
(and E Brake cables)
What year is your 200SX. I believe 98 and 99 have the SE-R front brakes anyway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts