Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday, March 31st there will be a group of people coming through Dallas on the way to the SE-R Convention.

We need someone to coordinate a meeting place on the South side of Dallas.

We might be getting people coming from all directions, especially from the North and from the East.

Check out my thread on sr20forum about this, and maybe one of you could help us out.

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?p=992260#post992260

thanks

-vq

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
white rock park is on the northeast side of Dallas, if thats of any help??

plenty of parking and open space, plus nice scenery and shade for picnics, bbq, etc.

ionno

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Somewhere off of i35 closer to Loop 12 would probably be more beneficial. Close to many choices of restaurants as well.

·
Registered
319 Posts
well south of dallas is james vicks house lol!!!

oh man james would crap if 50 se-rs rolled up outside his house.

anyhow my birthday is april 3rd so yeah se-r convention is going to rock hard and i better not be sober either

·
1,906 Posts
Doesn't James already have about 50 se-rs parked outside his house?

lmao!!! j/k

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rathi134 said:
well south of dallas is james vicks house lol!!!

oh man james would crap if 50 se-rs rolled up outside his house.

anyhow my birthday is april 3rd so yeah se-r convention is going to rock hard and i better not be sober either
you all should join us for that last lil caravan into College Station if you're all going..

James Vick emailed the KCSERCA group and said he'd be glad to lend a hand if we had any trouble..

does anyone know how to contact Mr. Vick?

·
1,906 Posts
Do you need email or phone #?
:p

·
Registered
319 Posts
vqman said:
you all should join us for that last lil caravan into College Station if you're all going..

James Vick emailed the KCSERCA group and said he'd be glad to lend a hand if we had any trouble..

does anyone know how to contact Mr. Vick?

heck ya ill be joining yall. Riding with a bunch of se-rs already has my adrenline pumping. ill PM you james number

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rathi134 said:
heck ya ill be joining yall. Riding with a bunch of se-rs already has my adrenline pumping. ill PM you james number
you guys are making this too easy..

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
vqman said:
you guys are making this too easy..
now arent you glad you met the DNE crew :thumbup:

·
1,906 Posts
How long will the caravan be in Dallas?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Only way to get ahold of James is to buy a huge bottle of whiskey and a case of beer. Seriously. Just buy it and he'll magically appear.

Otherwise you're pissing in the wind.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MrEous said:
How long will the caravan be in Dallas?
I'm trying to get people to meet around 4:00 pm, and leave around 5:00 pm.

I just need the caravan's from each part of the country to give me their cell phone numbers so I can make sure they're on time...don't want to wait much later than 5:00 pm to leave to College Station.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
pdr said:
Only way to get ahold of James is to buy a huge bottle of whiskey and a case of beer. Seriously. Just buy it and he'll magically appear.

Hahaha that so true at times ! :thumbup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pdr said:

does he like Crown Royal or Jack Daniels? :cool:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i dont think he cares.. ill say bring both that will def bring his attention ! haha

·
Registered
9 Posts
Seriously you're better off just buying Wild Turkey or some crap like that. Buy in bulk. His liver may look like and be the size of a raisin, but he can hold his own. 85 years of drinking will do that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts