Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys been searchng for a while with no real info that i can, i wondering if i use the highport sr18 intake cam in a highport sr20 would there be any good performance difference or would i better off staying with my sr20 cam. i kno there is a differencebetween the highport and lowport sr20 cams but is there what's the deals with the sr18 and sr20 cams ?:confused:

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,227 Posts
This is all the info i have collected around the forums, i think you will have to lookup the cam you have in an FSM

Cam Manufacturer Type Duration Degrees Lift [mm] Part Number Street Price Notes
Nissan (Stock)
IN 232 8.66 N/A Stock low-port (95-up)
IN 248 10.0 Stock high-port (91-93)
EX 240 9.2
IN 248 10.0 Stock GTi-r
EX 248 10.0 Stock GTi-r
IN 232 10.0 Stock roller rocker
EX 240 9.2 Stock roller rocker

Unless of course your cam is the same as the stock SR20

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for the help the thing is i got the specs for both my engine(high-port sr20) and the GTIR motor but i'm still searching for the specs for the high-port sr18 cams, i tried downloading a couple service manuals but i had no luck. If i can get the manual for the U13 bluebird then i think i'll get the answers to my questions.

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,227 Posts
here is the page from the B13 N14 manual on phatg20

I found a comment on the Pulsar Group of Australia forum that the SR18 is just a stoked down version of the SR20

·
Registered
126 Posts
They should work, just make sure you get a shop to install them if you're not familiar with internal work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts