Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
PowerdBySteamtoCookRice
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had SR-22 on their insurance? Could you fill me in as to how much you paid and did anyone have it in iowa...?

·
Drifting is for amatures
1,578 Posts
uh... you will pay as much insurance as you are paying with your normal car.. the engine wont matter.. its still "classified" as an SR20DE...

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
I registered my SR-71 blackbird in FL and it cost me $350/6 months.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
chimmike said:
I registered my SR-71 blackbird in FL and it cost me $350/6 months.
mike, hook me up with a ride?

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
Chuck said:
uh... you will pay as much insurance as you are paying with your normal car.. the engine wont matter.. its still "classified" as an SR20DE...

OMG you guys are moron's. SR22 means that he has had been convicted of not having insurance so it is a special policy required by the government. Stop chatting in this guys thread ass clown's.

Honestly man it will not be cheap, I have never had to personally carry it, however working in the court system I know it is not cheap. It is however probably cheaper than losing your license or getting more no insurance tickets.

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Filing an SR-22 is by no means cheap...were you driving without insurance and got caught? DUI?

Just curious.

Good luck though. If I were you I would call local insurance companies and get some pricing since everyone in here will have different rates they are accustomed to, SR-22 or not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts