Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i'm about to buy some springs but i need to know which are better for race. i've heard eibach's spring rate was too soft and doesn't help too much. but i've heard sprint springs are the best so far. they are stiff and provide a great ride. just need to know so i can make the best choice. ride height isn't to important just the best ride. Thanx, dreamin

·
Registered
106 Posts
I know the current Eibach springs are not the best. Then Sprint does not publish their spring rate so no one will ever know how good hey really are until the do so.

If i am not mistaken E0bach is supposed to release a spring specially designed for th Spec. They should be beetre then Eibach's current springs if you want to wait for them to be released (I am not sure when they will be released).

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sprint is wack..that is some cheap stuff....stick with eibach, or ground control or progess, or see is H&R makes an application.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
eibachs are shit. go with progress. Or spend a little extra and get the G/C coilovers, but stay away from eibachs!

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
hey I got sprint spring and they are NOT "whack". plus they only cost me 100 bucks plus shipping and it turned out that the place i found them for was only 20 minutes so i didnt have to pay shipping. Havent had a problem yet. My friend got sprint on his talon TSI too and he has no complaints either. a good ride if you ask me. Just cuz its cheap doesnt make it a bad product.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
dryboy..........when your factory struts are blowin in 3 more months, you'll agree with us.

over on b15sentra.net the consensus is that they're crap. sorry, but I'm gonna take the word of a lot more members and oldbies than a newbie who just went out and bought the lowest springs he could find.

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
Maybe your right, but I sincerely hope your not (for my cars sake). I do have a b14 not 15 so I dont know if they are better on mine than on yours but I havent had a problem in 8 months. I'll post back in 3 more and we'll see where I am at. At the time I baught them they were cheap and to this day I have no regrets. I know I am a newb and I'm sure other people may have had a problem with sprint before but I gave it a go. We'll see where I am in 3 months.

·