Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi:), i bought some Dropzone Springs. But Im thinking of selling em, and buy the coilovers. Whats the best? Springs or Coilovers? If I stay with the springs, do I have to buy something else? The Springs lower the ride 1.5" to 2". If I buy the coilovers, do I have to buy something else? These lower the ride from 0" to 4" customizable Nissan Sentra 00-04 Dropzone Adjustable Coilovers-Nissan Coil Over Kits. Please answer me soon. I just said to some ppl that Im selling the springs. Do I stay with the springs? or do I buy Coilovers?

The coilovers are for the front? or the kit comes to all wheels? If are only the front, Ill keep the springs, and buy the coilovers kit. Or dont matter if I got the coilovers on the front, and stock on the rear?. Hope to get rid of my doubt soon. Thanks

Im a real newbie on this. Sorry for it.

·
Registered
790 Posts
coilovers>springs

springs decrease the average lifespan of stock struts.
coilovers atleast have on facet of adjustability (unless it's nismo)
coilovers are for all 4 wheels.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
If I buy the coilovers, whats the suggestion that I have to take? Buy struts? or any other piece? Or no need to buy something else.

If I buy the coilovers, do I have to buy the shock absorbers? Or they work for them? Cause I have to change the shocks, they're horrible

·
Registered
790 Posts
If I buy the coilovers, whats the suggestion that I have to take? Buy struts? or any other piece? Or no need to buy something else.

If I buy the coilovers, do I have to buy the shock absorbers? Or they work for them? Cause I have to change the shocks, they're horrible

Coilovers would replace all major components in most cases. In some cases you would have to reuse your OEM pillowball mount or get a new OEM mount. Such is the case with Tein Basics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts