Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· I WANT BOOST !!!
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got a 93 nx2000, i have agxs and hypercoils and es bushing kit in my garage waiting to go on after the holidays. ive been way to busy to get the chance to get them installed. i was wondering before i do if there are spring isolators made for my set up. or for the nx2000 in general ? if not does anybody know what can/will. tia guys

· Registered
158 Posts
STRATTON said:
ive got a 93 nx2000, i have agxs and hypercoils and es bushing kit in my garage waiting to go on after the holidays. ive been way to busy to get the chance to get them installed. i was wondering before i do if there are spring isolators made for my set up. or for the nx2000 in general ? if not does anybody know what can/will. tia guys
Use the stock spring isolators. If they are ripped, order some new ones.

· Registered
158 Posts
When I did my struts, I used the stock isolators up front and new ones in the rear. The stock ones were cracking but I still used them as long as they were still able to seat the spring properly. I figure hey, if I had taken them to the shop to have it done, they would've done the same thing and I probably wouldn't have known/cared. I dont recommend you necessarily do the same thing. Hey, get some new ones, slap 'em on and call it a day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.