Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Visiting a buddy. In his garage, an '86 300ZX 2+2 , 5spd.,w/60k. original kms., original everything (even the tires) . Looks like a new car inside and out. Not driven in the rain, never seen snow. Only driven occasionally. Everything works, A/C, all power options. Needs nothing except a new owner who's got the time to drive/show it. He's ready to move on. Any interest out there? I'll pass on the info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Visiting a buddy. In his garage, an '86 300ZX 2+2 , 5spd.,w/60k. original kms., original everything (even the tires) . Looks like a new car inside and out. Not driven in the rain, never seen snow. Only driven occasionally. Everything works, A/C, all power options. Needs nothing except a new owner who's got the time to drive/show it. He's ready to move on. Any interest out there? I'll pass on the info.
Interested?Where is the car locate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car is located about 20 minutes west of Ottawa, in the Stittsville/Carp area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe he's looking in the mid-teens, Canadian $. If you're in the U.S. that's about $11,400.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, so the owner's name is Bob. He's an Auto Wholesaler who bought this car about 15 years ago for his personal collection. I believe he has photos, including the underside chassis shots. Anyway, you guys can figure it out. His phone is 613-799-4466. It's a really clean car, just needs someone who's got the time to enjoy it. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts